Individuals such as educators, professionals who work with children, clinicians and parents seeking information, training or continuing education credits.
We offer a series of brown bag workshops throughout the year which provide information on child abuse, child mental health and related topics. Trainings are provided by experienced professionals/content experts.
- Workshop fees vary according to presentations. Most workshops are $25, with $30 for case study presentations is typical.
- Certificates and credits All participants receive a General Certificate of Instruction. There is no additional fee for CEU credits (SW, LPC, LMFT only).
- Lunch Fee normally does not include lunch; please feel free to bring your own. Occasionally lunch may be provided, noted by ** next to the fee.
- Partner discounts Trainings are FREE for our MDT (Multi-disciplinary Team) partners.
- Payment by cash, check or credit card is accepted at the door. Make checks payable to ChildSafe.
- Substitutions You may send a colleague in your place if you notify us via email up to 2 hours before the event.
- Cancellations & Refunds A $5 cancellation fee is assessed for no-shows and cancellations received 24 hours or less prior to the event. Kindly send applicable cancellation fees via check to: ChildSafe, Attn: Director of Education, 7130 W US Hwy 90, San Antonio, TX 78227.
Brown Bag Workshops Location
Austin Building, 4415 Piedras Drive West, Suite 209, San Antonio, TX 78228 Google Map
Upcoming Brown Bag WorkshopsAll Scheduled Workshops
Please note: ChildSafe reserves the right to cancel/change schedule as needed.
Request a Reservation
Brown Bag Workshop registration opens 2 weeks prior to each workshop date. We regret that scheduling logistics prevent us from processing reservations farther in advance.
- Email requests to: Samantha Coleman at
- Include in your email:
- your full name
- your phone number
- An e-confirmation will be sent to you within 1 to 2 business days.
- How do they pay? When do they learn cost?