The website, training videos, and educational materials are available in both English and Spanish.
Our first training video, Child Abuse – Identifying and Reporting, meets TEA guidelines and fulfills the mandated requirements as communicated July 31, 2014.
With this online training, ChildSafe with a donation from Azteca and Thomas J. Henry are writing a new chapter for the children of Bexar County by equipping teachers and school employees with the training they need to help identify children in need, while empowering our community.
This training is designed for all educators, auxiliary staff and volunteers working with children in public schools, public charter schools and early childhood development centers.
Take Advantage of Our Early Adopter Program
Schools and districts that partner with ChildSave before 09/01/2015 will receive preferred pricing for a two-year period with an automatic year-to-year renewal clause.
ChildSave: The best online training available
- Online grading and completion reports from your Education Coordinator
- Print certificates of completion
- Downloadable, printable handouts
- Accessible with desktop and laptop computers, tablets and smart-phones
- Optional on-site setups — we’ll help you get started
Your subscription includes:
FREE access to English & Spanish versions of:
- [Video Course] Child Abuse – Identifying and Reporting, to meet TEA-mandated guidelines and requirements for educators and staff, available Friday, May 15, 2015
- Free community access to new online resources available Oct. 2015
- [Video Course] A Parent Training course on Child Abuse – Identifying and Reporting
- What to Say and Do if You Suspect Child Abuse
- How to Communicate with Your Child – Good touch, bad touch, safety and more
- Healthy Sexual Development in Children – What is normal and what is not
- Access to other resources and educational materials on the ChildSave website
- Bonus content: Interviews and information from law enforcement, Department of Family and Protective Services staff, prosecution, and testimonials.
Your school or district will have locked in preferred pricing through 09/01/2015 of only $3.00 per ISD employee. Your dedicated Education Coordinator will continue to ensure your district’s needs are being met and provide technical assistance, as needed.
Let’s Get Started!
ChildSafe is excited and ready to meet with you and your staff to discuss the next steps in providing this innovative training opportunity.
Call, email or complete the form below:
Director of Education