Thank you for your interest in working for ChildSafe.
ChildSafe is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
- Partnerships & Resource Coordination Manager
- Child Sex Trafficking (CST) Intake Specialist
- Multi-disciplinary Enhancement Program Intake Specialist (MEP) Intake Specialist
- Adventure Therapist
- Bilingual Adventure Therapist
- Director of Donor Relations
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Bilingual Outdoor Behavioral Health Manager
To apply for an open position, please email your cover letter and resume to Sue Ellen Ruggles, Chief Administrative Officer. We regret we are unable to accept phone calls or hard copies of resumes.